5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the gorgeous landscape of Maremma while riding a Vespa motorbike on on a half-day tour led by a local guide. Each participant drives a Vespa through this part of southern Tuscany, stopping at landmarks and scenic points along the way. Finish your tour with a Tuscan-style lunch with wine tastings that takes place outdoors overlooking the vineyards.
- Hear live commentary from your guide
- Includes lunch with three wine tastings
- See more of the villages of Maremma by motorbike
- Use of Vespa and helmet provided
Saved to wishlist!
Use of helmet
Departure & Return
Castiglione della Pescaia , 58043 Castiglione della Pescaia, Province of Grosseto, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Driving license
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tuscany Private Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Vespa tour in Maremma?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Vespa tour in Maremma?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Vespa tour in Maremma?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Vespa tour in Maremma?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 30491P28
Compare Similar Experiences
Vespa tour in Maremma
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Vespa, Scooter & Moped ToursHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingSienaVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - TuscanyHalf-day Tours - TuscanyVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - San GimignanoHalf-day Tours - San GimignanoVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - ChiantiHalf-day Tours - ChiantiCategory
Piccolomini Library (Libreria Piccolomini)Santa Maria della Scala Fonte Gaia (Gaia Fountain)National Art Gallery of Siena (Pinacoteca Nazionale Siena)Montalcino Fortress (Fortezza di Montalcino)Mangia Tower (Torre del Mangia)Siena Cathedral Museum (Museo dell’Opera Metropolitana)Baptistery of San Giovanni (Battistero di San Giovanni)Siena Historic Center (Siena Centro Storico)Palio of Siena (Palio di Siena)