- Full-day Vespa tour of the Tuscan countryside from Florence
- Cruise along hillside roads through the famed Chianti wine region
- Pass medieval villages, vineyards and villas
- Enjoy a traditional Tuscan lunch at a local farm and winery
- Taste regional Chianti wines
Departure & Return
Meeting Point Via della Resistenza, 95, 53035 Badesse SI
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A valid driving licence is required to ride a Vespa. You must take the licence with you the tour day otherwise you won’t be allowed to drive.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Minimum age: Driver age is 18 years - Passenger age is 13 years
- A valid credit card is required as a guarantee in order to do the tour as a driver, otherwise won’t be possible to attend the tour (no refund will be issued if you forgot your card)
- Please note that if you sign up for the tour as a driver consider that previous experience driving a scooter is required. The tour leader reserves the right at his or her absolute discretion to terminate the participation of any rider who is unable to drive the Vespa safely and no refund will be issued if this happen.
- If special circumstances arise due to weather conditions, we may be forced to modify the planned route with an alternative one, possibly maintaining the duration and quality of service.
- The tour take places rain or shine. In case the weather does not allow us to start the tour due to heavy rain, storm or wind, clients will be offered an alternative or a full refund. In case a storm occur during the tour and the guide decide that for security reasons is better not to continue with the tour you will be escorted back to the departure place but if this happen no refund will be issued as this is beyond our control
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- To drive the Vespa Scooter is required to sign the rental contract and the following documents are necessary: driver's license - credit card (no ATM, no debit card) At the time of the rental a pre-authorization on credit card will be made as a guarantee for any damage, which will be canceled upon return from the tour if there has been no material damage to the vehicle.
- Most travelers can participate
- For the exclusivity of the vehicle, it is necessary to book for 2 pax. In the case of single bookings the vehicle will be shared with another passenger.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY myTour in Italy
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Vespa Tour in Chianti with Lunch from Florence.