- Hear insightful commentary from your guide
- See the winery and partake in a wine tasting
- Includes barbecue dinner accompanied by wine
- Pickup and drop-off provided from a central location
Departure & Return
Meet our staff in front of Bar La Lizza
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Small groups: maximum 20-25 participants
- A vegetarian menu is always available upon request.
- In case of bad weather conditions the dinner will take place inside the estate’s restaurant.
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs. Please note that a moderate amount of walking is involved and this tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY myTour in Italy
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Dinner in the Vineyards from Siena.