2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy an interesting stroll around the Tuscan jewel of Siena with this 2-hour private walking tour. See the main attractions of the UNESCO-listed city while getting plenty of personal attention from your private guide.
- 2-hour private walking tour of Siena
- See the Basilica St Domenico, where the head of Siena's patron saint is on display
- Admire the shell-shaped Piazza del Campo in central Siena
- Learn about the important buildings around the square and the Palio which takes place there
- Visit the multi-colored Duomo
- Get plenty of personal attention from your private guide
Saved to wishlist!
private licensed guide
Transportation to/from attractions
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Piazza San Domenico, 1, 53100 Siena SI, Italy
Piazza del Duomo, 53100 Siena SI, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Demetra Fanetti
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The best of Siena - Private Walking Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during The best of Siena - Private Walking Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during The best of Siena - Private Walking Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The best of Siena - Private Walking Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSienaCity Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyArt Tours - TuscanyCity Tours - San GimignanoWalking Tours - San GimignanoArt Tours - San GimignanoCity Tours - ChiantiWalking Tours - ChiantiArt Tours - ChiantiCategory
Siena Cathedral Museum (Museo dell’Opera Metropolitana)Baptistery of San Giovanni (Battistero di San Giovanni)Piccolomini Library (Libreria Piccolomini)Palio of Siena (Palio di Siena)Siena Historic Center (Siena Centro Storico)Santa Maria della Scala Fonte Gaia (Gaia Fountain)Mangia Tower (Torre del Mangia)National Art Gallery of Siena (Pinacoteca Nazionale Siena)Montalcino Fortress (Fortezza di Montalcino)