- 7.5-hour Vespa tour of the Chianti region from San Gimignano
- Ride a Vespa scooter through the Chianti wine region
- Cruise around rolling vineyards, olive groves, and medieval villages
- Stop for a wine tasting and light Tuscan lunch
- Ride as a passenger or upgrade to drive a scooter
- All necessary equipment included
- San Gimignano hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Please note that pick up and departure are not included in the price, a pick up service can be requested at an additional cost.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Hop inside a minivan and travel into Chianti, one of Italy’s most prestigious wine producing regions, located between Florence and Siena.
Arrive at the Vespa station and settle on your scooter as a driver or passenger (depending on option selected). If you’re a passenger, your Vespa will be driven by an experienced escort driver.
Don your provided helmet and after operating and safety instructions, set off behind your guide to discover this idyllic region. Zip around rolling vineyards, olive groves, and cypress-topped hills, and admire the classic Tuscan countryside.
Make stops for photos, and explore tiny stone villages, chugging around cobblestoned lanes and quiet piazzas.
Around midway through, visit a renowned farmhouse restaurant and enjoy a wine tasting. Then, sit down to a delicious light meal of Tuscan dishes.
Next, head out on your scooter again, exploring more of Chianti before returning to the Vespa base.
After disembarking, ride the minivan back to San Gimignano, where your experience ends at the original start point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- An international driving license is required to ride a Vespa, you need to bring it with you the day of the tour.
- Please note that if you sign up for the tour as a driver consider that previous experience driving a scooter is required. The tour leader reserves the right at his or her absolute discretion to terminate the participation of any rider who is unable to drive the Vespa safely and no refund will be issued if this happen
- For lunch a vegetarian menu is available upon request
- Drivers must be at least 18 years old and passengers at least 13 years old
- A valid credit card is required in order to do the tour as a driver as a guarantee in case of damages to vehicle
- The tour take places rain or shine. In case the weather does not allow us to attend the tour due to heavy rain or wind, clients will be offered an alternative or a full refund. In case a storm occur during the tour and the guide decide that for security reasons is better not to continue with the tour you will be escorted back to the departure place but if this happen no refund will be issued as this is beyond our control
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- At the time of the rental a pre-authorization on credit card will be made as a guarantee for any damage, which will be canceled upon return from the tour if there has been no material damage to the vehicle.
- For the exclusivity of the vehicle, it is necessary to book for 2 pax. In the case of single bookings the vehicle will be shared with another passenger.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY myTour in Italy
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff