7 hours (approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Venture off-road into the Taurus Mountains on a full-day jeep safari, including lunch and hotel transfers. Experience village life as you stop at mountain villages and visit a traditional Turkish teahouse along the way, then enjoy a prime view of the dramatic Manavgat Waterfall.
- Ideal choice for families
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Entrance fees to the Waterfall and zoo park
Donkey ride (optional)
DVD (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Pick-up from hotel security gate
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Infant meals not included
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tourmania
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Jeep Safari Adventure around Green Canyon?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Jeep Safari Adventure around Green Canyon?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Jeep Safari Adventure around Green Canyon?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Jeep Safari Adventure around Green Canyon?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Why you are seeing these recommendations
Compare Similar Experiences
Jeep Safari Adventure around Green Canyon
1 hour 30 minutes