8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Capture timeless photos of Manavgat’s vivid Green Canyon (also known as Green Lake) on this convenient guided tour with round-trip transfers direct from your Side hotel. Visit Manavgat’s mosque, waterfall, and river (a small cash charge applies for waterfall access), tour the ruins of ancient Seleukia, and soak up views from Oymapinar Dam. Finally, spend the afternoon fishing, canoeing, cruising, and eating on the Green Canyon waters.
- Fish, canoe, and cruise on scenic Green Canyon (aka Green Lake)
- Savor a Turkish lunch of fish or chicken with rice, salad, and fresh fruit
- Learn about the area’s history, culture, and nature from your guide
- Skip the self-drive strains with 2-way direct transfers from Side hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Lunch (fish or chicken, rice, salad and season fruits)
Hotel pickup and drop-off from all hotels in Side Turkey
Fishing, canoeing in Green Lake
1 hour boat trip at Green Lake
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Entrance fee of waterfall
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All hotels in Side Turkey. Between Gundogdu and Kızılot.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Multi-lingual guide
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- OPERATED BY Seven Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Excursion to Green Lake by Cabrio Bus - 1 Hour Boat Trip Included?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Excursion to Green Lake by Cabrio Bus - 1 Hour Boat Trip Included?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Excursion to Green Lake by Cabrio Bus - 1 Hour Boat Trip Included?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Excursion to Green Lake by Cabrio Bus - 1 Hour Boat Trip Included?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Excursion to Green Lake by Cabrio Bus - 1 Hour Boat Trip Included
8 to 9 hours
8 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 35 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingSideBus Tours - Turkish RivieraHistorical Tours - Turkish RivieraFull-day Tours - Turkish RivieraCategory