1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
It can be hard to plan activities in Italy that aren’t extremely costly. This tour of the House Museum of Soap in Sciacca allows you to tour the restored 19th-century building of the museum while learning about the history and science of soap for a very reasonable price. Plus, you can take a workshop and learn how to make your own soap with local ingredients.
- Guarantee your visit to Casa Museo del Sapone (House Museum of Soap) in Sciacca
- Learn about the history and science behind soap and soap making
- Take a workshop where you can make your own soap with local ingredients
- A short tour time allows you to make more plans before or afterward
Saved to wishlist!
Soap workshop fees
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Via Cartabubbo, 30, 92019 Sciacca AG, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Labiochem s.a.s. di Mazzotta A. & C.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tour and Soap personalization at the Soap Museum in Sciacca?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Tour and Soap personalization at the Soap Museum in Sciacca?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Tour and Soap personalization at the Soap Museum in Sciacca?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Tour and Soap personalization at the Soap Museum in Sciacca
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesSicilyUnique Experiences - CataniaWalking Tours - CataniaUnique Experiences - TaorminaWalking Tours - TaorminaUnique Experiences - PalermoWalking Tours - PalermoCategory
Messina Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Messina)Four Corners (Quattro Canti)Villa BelliniAeolian Islands (Isole Eolie)Church of Santa Chiara (Chiesa di Santa Chiara)MarsalaZisa Castle (Castello della Zisa)Taormina Cruise Port (Taormina Terminal Crociere)Segesta Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico di Segesta)MartoranaSyracuse Greek Theater (Teatro Greco)House Museum of Soap (Casa Museo del Sapone)Palermo Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Palermo)EriceBasilica of San Salvatore (Basilica del SS. Salvatore)Monreale Cathedral (Duomo di Monreale)Massimo Bellini Opera House (Teatro Massimo Bellini)Isola BellaSyracuse Cathedral (Duomo di Siracusa)Chiaramonte-Steri Palace (Palazzo Chiaramonte-Steri)