Are you interested in?
206 Tours & Activities
Neapolis Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico della Neapolis) Tours
50 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1332 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Led by a local guide
- Family friendly walking tour
- Choice of several departure times throughout the day
Saved to wishlist!
Local, professional guide
Entrance fees (10 euro for adults, discounts for children)
Hotel pickup and drop-off (available on request)
Food and drinks (available for purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointNeapolis Archaeological Park, Via del Teatro Greco, 96100 Siracusa SR, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
On request, your private guide can pick you up at your hotel or port in Siracusa.
- Syracuse port
- Siracusa port
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Since this is a private tour, minimum of 2 adults is required per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please specify your preferred time in Special Requirements field and local operator will reconfirm time via email
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- We have private tours, only for your party, however at the beginning of the excursion we will give each guest a mask, protective gloves and hand sanitizer.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Prestelli Sicily Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Syracuse's Archaeological Park Private Walking Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Syracuse's Archaeological Park Private Walking Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Syracuse's Archaeological Park Private Walking Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Syracuse's Archaeological Park Private Walking Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 35040P15
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsArchaeology ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSyracuseSicilyShore Excursions - CataniaArchaeology Tours - CataniaWalking Tours - CataniaPorts of Call Tours - CataniaHistorical Tours - CataniaShore Excursions - TaorminaArchaeology Tours - TaorminaWalking Tours - TaorminaPorts of Call Tours - TaorminaHistorical Tours - TaorminaShore Excursions - PalermoArchaeology Tours - PalermoWalking Tours - PalermoPorts of Call Tours - PalermoHistorical Tours - PalermoCategory
Church of the Gesù (Chiesa del Gesù)Church of the Santissima Annunziata dei Catalani (Chiesa della Santissima Annunziata dei Catalani)Tellaro Roman Villa (Villa Romana del Tellaro)Chiaramonte-Steri Palace (Palazzo Chiaramonte-Steri)Piazza & Fontana PretoriaVilla Romana del CasaleCastelmolaBasilica of San Salvatore (Basilica del SS. Salvatore)Via Crociferi (Via dei Crociferi) Agrigento Archaeological Museum (Museo Archeologico Regionale "Pietro Griffo")EriceMazzarò Beach (Lido Mazzarò)San Benedetto Church (Chiesa San Benedetto)Nicolaci di Villadorata Palace (Palazzo Nicolaci di Villadorata)Enchanted Castle of Sciacca (Castello Incantato di Sciacca)Taormina Cathedral (Duomo) and Piazza del DuomoTaormina Greek Theatre (Teatro Greco)Church of San Giuseppe (Chiesa di San Giuseppe)Taormina Cruise Port (Taormina Terminal Crociere)Santa Caterina Church (Chiesa di Santa Caterina)