3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
You may also like
Get off the beaten path and discover the hidden hotspots favored by locals on this in-depth food and drink crawl through Palermo. Hit the cobbled, attraction-packed streets of the old town, passing by top monuments as you sample traditional Sicilian delicacies paired with wine or beer. Top it off with a cannolo or gelato from one of the city’s most atmospheric cafes.
- A guided group walking and tasting tour through Palermo, with lunch
- Get an insider’s introduction to Sicily’s world-renowned cuisine and traditional flavors
- Cover Palermo’s most unmissable attractions as you explore the historical quarter
- Tours include tastings, a full lunch, alcoholic beverages, and plenty of snacks—plus dessert
Saved to wishlist!
Small group tour with a personal guide
Insider tips and recommendations from your local host
The chance to try and buy local specialties
Meet other people from around the world
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
90133 Palermo, PA, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Evening food walk are available upon request.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EatWith
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Palermo street food tour with Chef Fulvio?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Private Palermo street food tour with Chef Fulvio?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Product code: 75909P22
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursStreet Food Tours Half-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSicilyFood Tours - CataniaWalking Tours - CataniaStreet Food Tours - CataniaHalf-day Tours - CataniaFood Tours - TaorminaWalking Tours - TaorminaStreet Food Tours - TaorminaHalf-day Tours - TaorminaFood Tours - PalermoWalking Tours - PalermoStreet Food Tours - PalermoHalf-day Tours - PalermoCategory
Fountain of Neptune (Fontana di Nettuno)Alcantara Gorges (Gole dell'Alcantara)Marzamemi Massimo Opera House (Teatro Massimo)MarsalaCorso Umberto IChurch of San Giuseppe (Chiesa di San Giuseppe)Palermo Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Palermo)Taormina Old Town (Centro Storico)Palatine Chapel (Capella Palatina)Enchanted Castle of Sciacca (Castello Incantato di Sciacca)MartoranaBasilica of San Salvatore (Basilica del SS. Salvatore)Politeama Garibaldi Theater (Teatro Politeama Garibaldi)Taormina Piazza DuomoChurch of the Gesù (Chiesa del Gesù)Palermo Cathedral (Cattedrale di Palermo)Neapolis Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico della Neapolis)Zisa Castle (Castello della Zisa)Piazza & Fontana Pretoria