9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
UNESCO–listed Syracuse, Ortigia Island, and Noto are three of eastern Sicily’s most beautiful coastal settlements, with a history dating back to the days of the ancient Greeks. This full-day tour takes you to all three sites in one day, with round-trip travel from Catania, Taormina, and surrounding areas included. Discover Roman ruins in Nepaolis, and admire beautiful baroque architecture in Noto—with your guide on hand to bring Sicily’s history to life.
- Visit UNESCO–listed Syracuse, Ortigia Island, and Noto in one day
- Guided tour shines a light on Sicily’s ancient Greek and Roman history
- Discover fine baroque architecture in the squares of Noto
- Hassle-free round-trip travel from Catania, Taormina, and surrounds
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Free Snack with typical Sicilian street food, water and Etna wine
Landing and facility fees
Touristic guide inside the historical places/churches/museums
Departure & Return
Piazza Federico di Svevia, 32, 95121 Catania CT, Italy
At number 32, there's a yellow sign "Sicily Day by Day".
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sicily Day By Day
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Syracuse, Ortygia and Noto one day small group Tour from Catania?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Syracuse, Ortygia and Noto one day small group Tour from Catania?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Syracuse, Ortygia and Noto one day small group Tour from Catania?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Syracuse, Ortygia and Noto one day small group Tour from Catania?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Syracuse, Ortygia and Noto one day small group Tour from Catania
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingSicilyCataniaShore Excursions - CataniaBus Tours - CataniaPorts of Call Tours - CataniaHistorical Tours - CataniaFull-day Tours - CataniaShore Excursions - TaorminaBus Tours - TaorminaPorts of Call Tours - TaorminaHistorical Tours - TaorminaFull-day Tours - TaorminaShore Excursions - PalermoBus Tours - PalermoPorts of Call Tours - PalermoHistorical Tours - PalermoFull-day Tours - PalermoCategory
Zisa Castle (Castello della Zisa) Tours & TicketsChurch of San Domenico (Chiesa di San Domenico) Tours & TicketsHouse Museum of Soap (Casa Museo del Sapone) Tours & TicketsMassimo Bellini Opera House (Teatro Massimo Bellini) Tours & TicketsMonreale Tours & TicketsVucciria Market (La Vucciria) Tours & TicketsBasilica of San Salvatore (Basilica del SS. Salvatore) Tours & TicketsOrtygia (Ortigia) Tours & TicketsTecnoparco Archimede Museum (Tecnoparco Museo di Archimede) Tours & TicketsVilla Comunale Tours & TicketsSanta Caterina Church (Chiesa di Santa Caterina) Tours & TicketsDonnafugata Castle (Castello di Donnafugata) Tours & TicketsPalermo Cathedral (Cattedrale di Palermo) Tours & TicketsFour Corners (Quattro Canti) Tours & TicketsAcireale Tours & TicketsSyracuse Greek Theater (Teatro Greco) Tours & TicketsScicli Tours & TicketsNicolaci di Villadorata Palace (Palazzo Nicolaci di Villadorata) Tours & TicketsChurch of San Giuseppe (Chiesa di San Giuseppe) Tours & TicketsBranciforte Palace (Palazzo Branciforte) Tours & Tickets