2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Largo XXV Luglio, 96100 Siracusa SR, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- There are 3 floors to arrive to the rooftop without elevator
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Angelo Ingrassia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dinner on Rooftop with personal Chef ?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Dinner on Rooftop with personal Chef ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Dinner on Rooftop with personal Chef ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dinner on Rooftop with personal Chef ?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsDining ExperiencesPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingSyracuseSicilyShore Excursions - CataniaDining Experiences - CataniaPorts of Call Tours - CataniaShore Excursions - TaorminaDining Experiences - TaorminaPorts of Call Tours - TaorminaShore Excursions - PalermoDining Experiences - PalermoPorts of Call Tours - PalermoCategory
Ear of Dionysius (Orecchio di Dionisio)Neapolis Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico della Neapolis)Church of San Giuseppe (Chiesa di San Giuseppe)Church of the Santissima Annunziata dei Catalani (Chiesa della Santissima Annunziata dei Catalani)Benedictine Monastery of San Nicolò l'Arena (Monastero Benedettini di San Nicolò l'Arena) House Museum of Soap (Casa Museo del Sapone)Massimo Bellini Opera House (Teatro Massimo Bellini)Mazzarò Beach (Lido Mazzarò)Alcantara Gorges (Gole dell'Alcantara)Four Corners (Quattro Canti)Corvaja Palace (Palazzo Corvaja)Palermo Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Palermo)Via Crociferi (Via dei Crociferi) Church of San Domenico (Chiesa di San Domenico)Opera Dei Pupi (Rod Marionette Theatre)Taormina Cable Car (Funivia)Bell Tower and Astronomical Clock (Orologio Astronomico)EriceTaormina Roman OdeonZisa Castle (Castello della Zisa)