4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Experience the beauty of eastern Sicily on a donkey ride through the medieval village of Savoca. Traverse pine forests atop your donkey and visit churches, catacombs, the set of ‘The Godfather’ film, and ancient ruins. Along the way, sample local treats like granita, pistachios, olive oil, and almond wine to get a taste of Sicily’s gourmet products.
- Explore Savoca, Sicily and its surroundings by donkey
- Visit churches, catacombs, ruins, and the set of ‘The Godfather’
- Sample local products including limoncello and almond wine
- A Sicilian cooking class can be organized upon request
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
Transport by private vehicle
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.ugoiug
Taormina Park Hotel , Via Bagnoli Croce 92, 98039, Taormina, Sicily Italy Taormina/ Giardini Naxos Messina
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
Oleificio Manuli Giuseppe , Via S. Biagio, 98038 Romissa ME, Italy
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Godfather donkey trekking tour and culture of Savoca village
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Godfather donkeys tour and a medieval village of Savoca between art and culture?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Godfather donkeys tour and a medieval village of Savoca between art and culture?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Godfather donkeys tour and a medieval village of Savoca between art and culture?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Godfather donkeys tour and a medieval village of Savoca between art and culture?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Godfather donkeys tour and a medieval village of Savoca between art and culture
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsUnique ExperiencesNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesSicilyTaorminaShore Excursions - CataniaUnique Experiences - CataniaNature and Wildlife - CataniaPorts of Call Tours - CataniaHalf-day Tours - CataniaShore Excursions - TaorminaUnique Experiences - TaorminaNature and Wildlife - TaorminaPorts of Call Tours - TaorminaHalf-day Tours - TaorminaShore Excursions - PalermoUnique Experiences - PalermoNature and Wildlife - PalermoPorts of Call Tours - PalermoHalf-day Tours - PalermoCategory
Donnafugata Castle (Castello di Donnafugata) Tours & TicketsMartorana Tours & TicketsFountain of Neptune (Fontana di Nettuno) Tours & TicketsMandralisca Museum (Museo Mandralisca) Tours & TicketsSyracuse Greek Theater (Teatro Greco) Tours & TicketsHouse Museum of Soap (Casa Museo del Sapone) Tours & TicketsTrapani and Paceco Salt Pans Natural Reserve (Riserva Naturale Integrale Saline di Trapani e Paceco) Tours & TicketsTaormina Cruise Port (Taormina Terminal Crociere) Tours & TicketsKolymbetra Garden (Giardino della Kolymbethra) Tours & TicketsAeolian Islands (Isole Eolie) Tours & TicketsNeapolis Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico della Neapolis) Tours & TicketsMarsala Tours & TicketsAcireale Tours & TicketsPalatine Chapel (Capella Palatina) Tours & TicketsVia Crociferi (Via dei Crociferi) Tours & TicketsPiazza IX Aprile Tours & TicketsVilla Bellini Tours & TicketsSyracuse Cathedral (Duomo di Siracusa) Tours & TicketsGambino Winery (Vini Gambino) Tours & TicketsBenedictine Monastery of San Nicolò l'Arena (Monastero Benedettini di San Nicolò l'Arena) Tours & Tickets