Are you interested in?
Street Food Tours
48 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
471 Tours & Activities
Piazza Duomo Tours
19 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Taste your way through the bustling markets and piazzas of Catania on a mouth-watering, half-day culinary tour. Visit fish markets, bakeries, bars and stalls to sample the best Sicilian street food with a local guide. Try regional specialties like ‘arancini’ (stuffed fried rice balls), fizzy drinks, ‘cipollata’ (bacon-wrapped onions), ‘zibibbio’ wine and decadent cannoli. Learn what makes Sicilian cuisine unique from the rest of Italy while discovering some of Catania’s cultural treasures.
- Half-day street food tour in Catania
- Discover Sicily’s famous street food by visiting local vendors, markets and shops
- Taste regional specialties like arancini, zibibbio wine, meatballs and refreshing drinks
- Pop in at an authentic bakery for classic cannoli and cipollini
- Learn about Catania’s history and culture along the way
- Led by a local foodie guide
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointPiazza Duomo, 18, 95124 Catania CT, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people are required per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sicilying SRL
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Gastronomic Street Food Tour of Catania?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Gastronomic Street Food Tour of Catania?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Gastronomic Street Food Tour of Catania?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Gastronomic Street Food Tour of Catania?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "We would certainly recommend this tour as it's a good way also to become aware of your surroundings and also you end up surprisingly full with all the nibbles that you try along the route!" See review
- "It wasn't necessary to stop at a craft/art shop or sit in a cafe." See review
- "Tour was education as well as gastronomic Well worth the cost!" See review
Product code: 7736P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursStreet Food Tours Half-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingSicilyFood Tours - CataniaWalking Tours - CataniaStreet Food Tours - CataniaHalf-day Tours - CataniaFood Tours - TaorminaWalking Tours - TaorminaStreet Food Tours - TaorminaHalf-day Tours - TaorminaFood Tours - PalermoWalking Tours - PalermoStreet Food Tours - PalermoHalf-day Tours - PalermoCategory
Mazzarò Beach (Lido Mazzarò)House Museum of Soap (Casa Museo del Sapone)Church of the Gesù (Chiesa del Gesù)Church of San Giuseppe (Chiesa di San Giuseppe)Gambino Winery (Vini Gambino)Church of Santa Chiara (Chiesa di Santa Chiara)Neapolis Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico della Neapolis)Syracuse Greek Theater (Teatro Greco)Santa Caterina Church (Chiesa di Santa Caterina)EricePalermo Cathedral (Cattedrale di Palermo)Four Corners (Quattro Canti)Piazza DuomoSan Benedetto Church (Chiesa San Benedetto)Fountain of Neptune (Fontana di Nettuno)Villa ComunalePalermo Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Palermo)Palatine Chapel (Capella Palatina)Taormina Old Town (Centro Storico)Massimo Opera House (Teatro Massimo)