4 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
Trekking equipment rental (shoes, jackets, poles, baby trekking backpack) available for hire
Transfer from Hotel (Extra service starting from € 10)
Departure & Return
Piazza Sant'Alfio, 95039 Trecastagni CT, Italy
5/27/2019 - 10/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||08:30 AM - 01:30 PM|
Etna Trekking Full Day
5/27/2019 - 10/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||08:30 AM - 05:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY EtnaExcursion.it
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Etna Trekking?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Etna Trekking?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Etna Trekking?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Etna Trekking?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 148080P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSicily4WD Tours - CataniaSporting Events - CataniaNature and Wildlife - CataniaExtreme - CataniaWalking Tours - Catania4WD Tours - TaorminaSporting Events - TaorminaNature and Wildlife - TaorminaExtreme - TaorminaWalking Tours - Taormina4WD Tours - PalermoSporting Events - PalermoNature and Wildlife - PalermoExtreme - PalermoWalking Tours - PalermoCategory
Piazza DuomoBenedictine Monastery of San Nicolò l'Arena (Monastero Benedettini di San Nicolò l'Arena) Mirto Palace House Museum (Palazzo Mirto Casa Museo)Villa ComunaleSanta Caterina Church (Chiesa di Santa Caterina)Church of the Santissima Annunziata dei Catalani (Chiesa della Santissima Annunziata dei Catalani)Four Corners (Quattro Canti)Syracuse Greek Theater (Teatro Greco)Via Crociferi (Via dei Crociferi) Taormina Cathedral (Duomo) and Piazza del DuomoMartoranaMazzarò Beach (Lido Mazzarò)Taormina Greek Theatre (Teatro Greco)Taormina Cable Car (Funivia)Taormina Cruise Port (Taormina Terminal Crociere)San Benedetto Church (Chiesa San Benedetto)Church of San Giuseppe (Chiesa di San Giuseppe)Cefalù Cathedral (Duomo di Cefalù)Opera Dei Pupi (Rod Marionette Theatre)Vucciria Market (La Vucciria)