Are you interested in?
Mt. Etna (Monte Etna) Tours
237 Tours & Activities
253 Tours & Activities
591 Tours & Activities
7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off (Catania or Taormina)
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Cable Car Ticket
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointETNA Fuel, SP4-I, Via Stabilimenti, 282, 95010 Santa Venerina CT, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
All hotels and addresses in Catania, Taormina and Giardini Naxos
Important: During the booking, please communicate the address of the pickup in Catania or
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Type of trekking Etna: ring (the same starting and ending point).
- Stages: Sapienza Refuge – craters 2002 – view Valle del Bove – summit craters – crater 2001 – back.
- Elevation: approximately + 500m, -1000m, over 12km.
- Travel time: approximately 7 hours, 09h00 – 16h00.
- Altitude: 1920m> 2500m by cable car, 2500m> 2920m by 4 × 4 bus and trek to Etna summit.
- Difficulty: very difficult level.
- Minimum age is 18 years
- The excursion to the summit crater zone is dangerous, forbidden to those with heart diseases and asthma.
- Recommended equipment:
- UV3 sunglasses, hiking shoes, gloves, hat, sunscreen, 3-layer clothing (for different temperatures during the tour), water and food.
- Conditions of the offer: The Tour is available from May to September. It is a group tour that will be offered only with a minimum of 5 participants.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Go-Etna
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Etna Summit Trekking 3350m?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Etna Summit Trekking 3350m?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Etna Summit Trekking 3350m?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Etna Summit Trekking 3350m?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 47969P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeTrolley Tours SafarisExtremeWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSicily4WD Tours - CataniaBus Tours - CataniaSporting Events - CataniaNature and Wildlife - CataniaTrolley Tours - CataniaSafaris - CataniaExtreme - CataniaWalking Tours - CataniaFull-day Tours - Catania4WD Tours - TaorminaBus Tours - TaorminaSporting Events - TaorminaNature and Wildlife - TaorminaTrolley Tours - TaorminaSafaris - TaorminaExtreme - TaorminaWalking Tours - TaorminaFull-day Tours - Taormina4WD Tours - PalermoBus Tours - PalermoSporting Events - PalermoNature and Wildlife - PalermoTrolley Tours - PalermoSafaris - PalermoExtreme - PalermoWalking Tours - PalermoFull-day Tours - PalermoCategory
ScicliMonreale Cathedral (Duomo di Monreale)Opera Dei Pupi (Rod Marionette Theatre)Gambino Winery (Vini Gambino)Mandralisca Museum (Museo Mandralisca)MartoranaPalatine Chapel (Capella Palatina)Four Corners (Quattro Canti)Corvaja Palace (Palazzo Corvaja)Ortygia (Ortigia)Piazza & Fontana PretoriaChurch of San Domenico (Chiesa di San Domenico)Mazzarò Beach (Lido Mazzarò)Catania Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico Greco-Romano di Catania)Aci CastelloNeapolis Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico della Neapolis)Taormina Cathedral (Duomo) and Piazza del DuomoIsola BellaSanta Caterina Church (Chiesa di Santa Caterina)Basilica of San Salvatore (Basilica del SS. Salvatore)