10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance ticket to National Park Kornati
Departure & Return
Obala dr. Franje Tuđmana, 22000, Šibenik, Croatia
On promenade across the restaurant "Lanterna"
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Anima Natura
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during KORNATI by speed boat?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during KORNATI by speed boat?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during KORNATI by speed boat?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during KORNATI by speed boat?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeEco ToursWater ToursJet BoatingFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingŠibenikNature and Wildlife - DalmatiaEco Tours - DalmatiaWater Tours - DalmatiaJet Boating - DalmatiaFull-day Tours - DalmatiaNature and Wildlife - SplitEco Tours - SplitWater Tours - SplitJet Boating - SplitFull-day Tours - SplitNature and Wildlife - ZadarEco Tours - ZadarWater Tours - ZadarJet Boating - ZadarFull-day Tours - ZadarCategory