3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Immerse yourself in Croatian culture and history, and see the country’s heritage brought to life, when you attend Etnoland Experience. One of the country’s most-awarded cultural attractions, the living-history museum features costumed actors, storytelling and performances, a striking setting, and traditional cuisine (including local wine and smoked ham). Book tickets before you travel to guarantee your admission, and explore at your own pace.
- Visit one of Croatia’s most-awarded cultural attractions
- This living-history museum lets you immerse yourself in a heritage setting
- Book tickets before your trip for a seamless visiting experience
- Audio guides and samples of local delicacies are included with admission
Saved to wishlist!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Etnoland
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Etnoland EXPERIENCE Ticket -Audio Tour-?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Etnoland EXPERIENCE Ticket -Audio Tour-?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Etnoland EXPERIENCE Ticket -Audio Tour-?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Etnoland EXPERIENCE Ticket -Audio Tour-?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Skip the Line: Etnoland EXPERIENCE Ticket -Audio Tour-
Explore Similar Things to Do
Theme ParksAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTheme ParksŠibenikTheme Parks - DalmatiaAttractions & Museums - DalmatiaMuseum Tickets & Passes - DalmatiaTheme Parks - SplitAttractions & Museums - SplitMuseum Tickets & Passes - SplitTheme Parks - ZadarAttractions & Museums - ZadarMuseum Tickets & Passes - ZadarCategory