- A classic Shanghai day trip with Huangpu River Cruise and lunch
- Learn about the city’s past and future developments at Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Hall
- Calling all bargain hunters: get a chance to shop for unique souvenirs at Yuyuan Market
- Get a peek at diverse architectural styles as you marvel at Shanghai’s glittering waterfront by boat
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those using a wheelchair
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- You will receive a confirm email from local operator about the tour details within 48 hours after booking.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- You will be contacted at least one day ahead of the travel day via email to advise the pickup info. The tour guide will also call you or leave you a message through your hotel room the night before tour about pickup time.
- Offered pickup/drop-off service is available for hotels within inner ring road of Shanghai city. If your hotel beyond the range, please expect it might occur additional transfer fee accordingly.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY China Travel Service
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms