Departure & Return
Offered pickup/drop-off service is available for hotels within inner ring road of Shanghai city. If your hotel beyond the range, please expect it might occur additional transfer fee accordingly.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- You are suggested to wear comfortable shoes on tour day.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- You will be contacted at least one day ahead of the travel day via email to advise the pickup info. The tour guide will also call you or leave you a message through your hotel room the night before tour about pickup time.
- Forbidden City is closed on Mondays. If your travel date is Monday, we will visit Temple of Heaven or Summer Palace instead.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with leg problems
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY China Travel Service
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms