30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Water Ski 15 minutes
Departure & Return
Naama Bay, Egypt
al bostan hotel nama bay, Bobos Parasailing Aqua Center
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Your Trips Guide
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Water Ski Professional Adventure On Marine - Sharm El Sheikh?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Water Ski Professional Adventure On Marine - Sharm El Sheikh?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Water Ski Professional Adventure On Marine - Sharm El Sheikh?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Water Ski Professional Adventure On Marine - Sharm El Sheikh?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Water Ski Professional Adventure On Marine - Sharm El Sheikh
Explore Similar Things to Do
Fun & GamesTubingSports Lessons Winter SportsExtremeJet SkiingRaftingFlyboarding Jetpacks Water SportsClasses & WorkshopsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSharm el SheikhFun & Games - Red SeaTubing - Red SeaSports Lessons - Red SeaWinter Sports - Red SeaExtreme - Red SeaJet Skiing - Red SeaRafting - Red SeaFlyboarding - Red SeaJetpacks - Red SeaFun & Games - DahabTubing - DahabSports Lessons - DahabWinter Sports - DahabExtreme - DahabJet Skiing - DahabRafting - DahabFlyboarding - DahabJetpacks - DahabFun & Games - Saint CatherineTubing - Saint CatherineSports Lessons - Saint CatherineWinter Sports - Saint CatherineExtreme - Saint CatherineJet Skiing - Saint CatherineRafting - Saint CatherineFlyboarding - Saint CatherineJetpacks - Saint CatherineCategory