3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Horse Ride (2 Hour)
Coffee and/or Tea
All Fees and Taxes
Photo Session is against extra charge upon guest request
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer free transfer from/to any hotel , Please provide us with your hotel name and room number
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY YourTripsGuide Hurghada
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Two hours Horse Riding At Amazing Desert - Sharm El Sheikh?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Two hours Horse Riding At Amazing Desert - Sharm El Sheikh?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Two hours Horse Riding At Amazing Desert - Sharm El Sheikh?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Two hours Horse Riding At Amazing Desert - Sharm El Sheikh?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursHorseback RidingSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesHurghadaDahabSharm el Sheikh4WD Tours - Red SeaHorseback Riding - Red SeaSporting Events - Red SeaNature and Wildlife - Red SeaExtreme - Red Sea4WD Tours - DahabHorseback Riding - DahabSporting Events - DahabNature and Wildlife - DahabExtreme - Dahab4WD Tours - Saint CatherineHorseback Riding - Saint CatherineSporting Events - Saint CatherineNature and Wildlife - Saint CatherineExtreme - Saint CatherineCategory