2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
2 hours Boat Trip
All Fees and Taxes
Photo Shooting session available on request at extra charge
National Park Admission fees $ 6 per person.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer a free pickup and return transfer from/to any hotel in Sharm El Sheikh. Please provide us with your hotel name and room number.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Your Trips Guide
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Royal Sea Scope Semi submarine - Sharm El Sheikh?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Royal Sea Scope Semi submarine - Sharm El Sheikh?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Royal Sea Scope Semi submarine - Sharm El Sheikh?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Royal Sea Scope Semi submarine - Sharm El Sheikh?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Royal Sea Scope Semi submarine - Sharm El Sheikh
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeSailingSnorkelingSwim with DolphinsWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSharm el SheikhNature and Wildlife - Red SeaSailing - Red SeaSnorkeling - Red SeaSwim with Dolphins - Red SeaNature and Wildlife - DahabSailing - DahabSnorkeling - DahabSwim with Dolphins - DahabNature and Wildlife - Saint CatherineSailing - Saint CatherineSnorkeling - Saint CatherineSwim with Dolphins - Saint CatherineCategory