8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkelling equipment
Coffee and/or Tea
2 snorkeling Stops
Mineral Water from Dispenser
Price includes the entrance fees for Ras Mohamed National Park
100 Ton engraved rock
(Bottle of water, Juice , Face Mask) for each traveler
All Fees and Taxes
Photo Shooting session available on request at extra charge
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer free transfer from/to any hotel , Please provide us with your hotel name and room number
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Your Trips Guide
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ras Mohamed Amazing Full Day Snorkeling Trip by Bus - Sharm El Sheikh?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Ras Mohamed Amazing Full Day Snorkeling Trip by Bus - Sharm El Sheikh?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ras Mohamed Amazing Full Day Snorkeling Trip by Bus - Sharm El Sheikh?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ras Mohamed Amazing Full Day Snorkeling Trip by Bus - Sharm El Sheikh?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeSnorkelingSwim with DolphinsWhale WatchingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHurghadaDahabSharm el SheikhNature and Wildlife - Red SeaSnorkeling - Red SeaSwim with Dolphins - Red SeaWhale Watching - Red SeaNature and Wildlife - DahabSnorkeling - DahabSwim with Dolphins - DahabWhale Watching - DahabNature and Wildlife - Saint CatherineSnorkeling - Saint CatherineSwim with Dolphins - Saint CatherineWhale Watching - Saint CatherineCategory