14 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Walk in the path of Moses on this tour from Sharm el Sheikh to Mount Sinai and Saint Catherine’s Monastery. Travel overnight to Mount Sinai, where you’ll be led up the mountain by a Bedouin guide to watch the sun rise. Afterward, visit Saint Catherine’s, one of the oldest functioning Christian monasteries.
- See sunrise atop Mount Sinai
- Visit Saint Catherine’s Monastery
- Local guide shares information as you go
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Bedouin Tour escort/host during climbing up the mountain
Entrance fees to Museum room ticket
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up all from Sharm El Sheikh hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dahab Safari Day Tours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Mount Sinai and St. Catherine Monastery from Sharm El Sheikh
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesSharm el SheikhUnique Experiences - Red SeaBus Tours - Red SeaHistorical Tours - Red SeaFull-day Tours - Red SeaUnique Experiences - DahabBus Tours - DahabHistorical Tours - DahabFull-day Tours - DahabUnique Experiences - Saint CatherineBus Tours - Saint CatherineHistorical Tours - Saint CatherineFull-day Tours - Saint CatherineCategory