5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Enjoy an introduction to Sharm El Sheikh while you are in port with a tour of the city’s landmarks, culture, and a glass bottom boat trip. Start your tour at the port and then explore historic churches and mosques before stopping at the Old Market where you can shop for all manner of spices, rugs, silks, and souvenirs. Next experience the underwater world of the Red Sea on a glass bottom boat trip where you may see colorful coral reefs, tip sharks, turtles, manta-rays and other marine life. Finally stop at Naama Bay to get a glimpse the lively scene with coffee shops, restaurants, bars and clubs, before returning to port.
- Make the most of your time in port with a glass bottom boat, and city tour
- Spend an hour on the water, admiring colorful coral reefs and marine life in the Red Sea
- Explore noteworthy landmarks like the Al Mostafa Mosque and the Church of Sharm El Sheikh
- Get a taste of the local culture with a visit to the coffee shops and nightclubs of Naama Bay
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off will be at Sharm El Sheikh Port .
- Sharm El Sheikh Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Al Ragaa Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during City Tour and Glass Boat Special Trip From Sharm Port?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during City Tour and Glass Boat Special Trip From Sharm Port?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during City Tour and Glass Boat Special Trip From Sharm Port?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during City Tour and Glass Boat Special Trip From Sharm Port?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
City Tour and Glass Boat Special Trip From Sharm Port
5 to 6 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursCity ToursMarketsPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSharm el SheikhShore Excursions - Red SeaFood Tours - Red SeaBus Tours - Red SeaCity Tours - Red SeaMarkets - Red SeaPorts of Call Tours - Red SeaHalf-day Tours - Red SeaShore Excursions - DahabFood Tours - DahabBus Tours - DahabCity Tours - DahabMarkets - DahabPorts of Call Tours - DahabHalf-day Tours - DahabShore Excursions - Saint CatherineFood Tours - Saint CatherineBus Tours - Saint CatherineCity Tours - Saint CatherineMarkets - Saint CatherinePorts of Call Tours - Saint CatherineHalf-day Tours - Saint CatherineCategory