- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- It is necessary to bring a passport for the check-in at the dive center
- This activity is for certified divers only
- Evidence of dive certification and dive insurance is required from all divers wishing to participate in guided diving tours
- It is advised you bring a lunchbox from your hotel
- In case of longer than 1-year break in diving, it is strongly recommended to start with Scuba Review (refresher program) before your dives
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- A 24 hours surface interval after diving before flying is strongly recommended
- All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Junior divers (for example Jr OWD and Jr Scuba Diver), as well as PADI Scuba Divers, are required to pay a supplement for a private guide
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Reef Oasis Dive Club
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff