Desert Safari From Sharjah
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Lowest Price Guarantee
Price varies by group size
up to 24 hours in advance
6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Spend a thrilling evening exploring the Arabian Desert during this evening excursion from Sharjah. Hop in a 4x4 vehicle and crash through the golden dunes with an experienced driver, go sandboarding, and ride a camel all before dinner. Then, at a desert camp, enjoy a feast on a barbecue buffet dinner while watching live performances including belly dancing and whirling dervish-style tanoura.
- Embark on an evening desert safari from Sharjah
- Go dune bashing, sandboarding, ride a camel and more
- Feast on a delicious barbecue dinner of Arab food
- Watch live cultural performances including belly dancing
Pick up and Drop off by 4 x 4 from your residence (Dubai or Sharjah) for advance Package
Dune Bashing / Desert Safari. (25 - 30 Minutes)
BBQ Buffet Dinner with Vegetarian & Non-Vegetarian Dishes.
Sunset Photography Opportunity.
Free Unlimited Soft drinks, Water, Tea & Coffee.
Free Arabic Dress photograph opportunity
Free Sand Boarding Free available at camp area.
Free Camel Riding.
Free Henna Designing.
Live Entertainment Shows
2 Different Belly Dances ( During Ramadan and Dry Days not Available)
♦ Separate Toilet facilities for both Men & Women.
Quad Bike include only in ( Desert Safari with quad Bike Option )
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up and Drop off by 4 x 4 from your residence (Dubai or Sharjah)
Pickup Time 2 PM To 3 PM For Advance Package
Pickup By Bus From Our Standard Locations in Sharjah And Dubai By Bus for Basic Package
Dubai Pickup Area's
◼️ Day2Day Opp Daira City Center ◼️ Spinneys Burjuman
◼️ LuLu Al Barsha Behind Mall Of Emirates ◼️ Dragon Mart 1
Sharjah Pickup Area's
◼️ Sharjah City Center ◼️ Sharjah Sahara Center
◼️ Nesto SuperMarkeet National Paint ◼️ Mega Mall
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Clifton Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Desert Safari From Sharjah ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Desert Safari From Sharjah ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Desert Safari From Sharjah ?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Desert Safari From Sharjah ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 115140P60
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSharjah4WD Tours - DubaiSporting Events - DubaiNature and Wildlife - DubaiSafaris - DubaiExtreme - DubaiHalf-day Tours - Dubai4WD Tours - Umm Al QuwainSporting Events - Umm Al QuwainNature and Wildlife - Umm Al QuwainSafaris - Umm Al QuwainExtreme - Umm Al QuwainHalf-day Tours - Umm Al Quwain4WD Tours - Ras Al KhaimahSporting Events - Ras Al KhaimahNature and Wildlife - Ras Al KhaimahSafaris - Ras Al KhaimahExtreme - Ras Al KhaimahHalf-day Tours - Ras Al KhaimahCategory