- Familiarize yourself with Irish culture on this morning walking tour through the streets of Ennis
- Take part in the 'Authentic Irish Experience' workshop and have a go at activities such as learning Irish language and playing hurling
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional local guide
- Ideal choice for families
Departure & Return
Located 1 minute from the Tourist information Office, our meeting point can be found beside the tall O'Connell Statue in Ennis town centre. This area can often be referred to as "The height" by locals in the area.
4 minute walk from where the tour began.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All tours conducted in English
- Tours can be altered to suit all levels of English
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ollie's Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Welcome to Ennis Walking Tour with Irish Cultural Experience.