1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Visit the Alcazar of Seville, a stunning palace steeped in history. Originally built by Moorish rulers, the palace also boasts Islamic and Christian influences, and is considered one of the foremost examples of Mudéjar architecture in existence today. Enjoy skip-the-line access to this UNESCO World Heritage Site, in addition to a drink and snack at the end of the tour.
- Visit Alcazar of Seville
- Local tour guide
- Glass of wine and snack included
- Guaranteed skip-the-line access
Saved to wishlist!
Official local guide
Orange wine glass and a snack at the end of the tour
Departure & Return
Pl. del Triunfo, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- It is a reduced group, more personal the tour for you.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes and bring umbrellas, in case of rain.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Feel The city
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during VIP tour into the Alcazar of Seville?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during VIP tour into the Alcazar of Seville?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during VIP tour into the Alcazar of Seville?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during VIP tour into the Alcazar of Seville?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingSevilleWalking Tours - AndaluciaHistorical Tours - AndaluciaWalking Tours - CádizHistorical Tours - CádizWalking Tours - CordobaHistorical Tours - CordobaCategory
El Palacio AndaluzMaria Luisa ParkPilate's House (La Casa de Pilatos)Barrio Santa CruzMuseum of Fine Arts of Seville (Museo de Bellas Artes)Royal Tobacco Factory (Real Fábrica de Tabacos)Palace of San Telmo (Palacio de San Telmo)Seville Aquarium (Acuario de Sevilla)Plaza de AméricaHistoric Center of Seville (Centro Historico de Sevilla)Triana Bridge (Puente de Isabel II)Camara Oscura (Torre de los Perdigones)Roman Necropolis Museum (Museo de la Necropolis Romana)Casa de la GuitarraInquisition Museum (Museo Del Castillo De San Jorge)Magic Island Park (Parque Isla Magica)Santa Cruz Flamenco Dance Museum (Museo del Baile Flamenco)Casa de la MemoriaHospital de los Venerables