- Foodie walking tour of Seville
- Taste a wide range of local foods and drinks
- Learn about this history and context of each dish
- Explore the city with a local
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people
Departure & Return
- The meeting point is also knows as "Metropol Parasol" or "Las Setas de Sevilla" - Your guide will be waiting at the Tabacos stand on the corner of Calle Imagen and Plz. de la Encarnacion Street. - Please note that this is the "Las Setas de Sevilla" monument, NOT next to Seville Cathedral. - Your guide will be holding a Devour Seville sign. - Please arrive 10 minutes before the tour start time for check-in.
What To Expect
At a series of stops, you’ll eat your way from breakfast to dessert, including traditional tapas, sweets, and wine.
Duck into a colorful market to taste freshly-shaved Iberian ham from a local expert, then visit a convent for some of the city’s most delicious cookies. You’ll learn the secrets of Seville’s classic sherry wines, and discover the best place to try tapas.
As you walk, the guide will share stories about Seville’s distinctive culinary traditions, and the diverse cultures that have helped to shape local food and flavors. Take advantage of your time with a local guide to ask questions about how to eat like a Sevillano, where to explore, and what to order at each place.
Your route will also take you past some of the city’s most intriguing places, from picture-perfect plazas to hidden alleyways that are far from the main tourist sites. After exploring the neighborhoods of Arenal, Santa Cruz, and Alfalfa, this foodie walking tour concludes at a central location in Seville.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Available for vegetarians, pescatarians and gluten free with prior notice. Please advise when booking.
- Not recommended for vegans
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Tours require a minimum of just two people to operate
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Devour Seville Food Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Tastes, Tapas & Traditions of Seville Food Tour.