2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take a bite out of Seville’s legendary tapas culture during this 3-hour excursion to 3-4 bars in the city’s Triana Bridge district. Head to this iconic Seville neighborhood, famous for its connection to flamenco music, stopping to sample everything from the classic tapas to more modern variations on this classic Spanish snack. Each stop also includes a drink to help add to the fun. An expert local guide will accompany you to help explain Spanish tapas customs.
- Enjoy a tapas food tour of Seville with a local guide
- Sample traditional tapas along with variations that give the cuisine a more modern twist
- Wash down the tapas samples with an included drink
- Learn about the history and culture behind this legendary Spanish culinary favorite
Saved to wishlist!
4 tapas per person
4 drinks per person
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
P.º de Cristóbal Colón, 9, 41001 Sevilla, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Grupo Edutravel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private off the beaten path Tapas Tasting in Seville?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private off the beaten path Tapas Tasting in Seville?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Private off the beaten path Tapas Tasting in Seville?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private off the beaten path Tapas Tasting in Seville?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private off the beaten path Tapas Tasting in Seville
120 to 180 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesWine TastingsWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesSevilleFood Tours - AndaluciaUnique Experiences - AndaluciaWine Tastings - AndaluciaWalking Tours - AndaluciaFood Tours - CádizUnique Experiences - CádizWine Tastings - CádizWalking Tours - CádizFood Tours - CordobaUnique Experiences - CordobaWine Tastings - CordobaWalking Tours - CordobaCategory
Palace of San Telmo (Palacio de San Telmo)Museum of Fine Arts of Seville (Museo de Bellas Artes)Los Gallos Tablao FlamencoRoman Necropolis Museum (Museo de la Necropolis Romana)Casa de la GuitarraBarrio Santa CruzMonastery of Santa Maria de las Cuevas (Monasterio de la Cartuja de Santa María de las Cuevas) Plaza de AméricaBasílca de la MacarenaGeneral Archive of the Indies (Archivo General de Indias)Royal Tobacco Factory (Real Fábrica de Tabacos)Flamenco Dance Museum (Museo del Baile Flamenco)Aire Ancient Baths SevillaCasa de la MemoriaSeville Church of Santa Ana (Iglesia de Santa Ana)Magic Island Park (Parque Isla Magica)El Arenal DistrictSeville Opera (Sevilla de Opera)Pilate's House (La Casa de Pilatos)Torre del Oro