1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Enjoy a live flamenco show on the banks of the Guadalquivir River in the Triana district, considered the heart of flamenco in Seville. Watch a flamenco dance performance accompanied by live Spanish guitar, singing, and rhythmic clapping that fill the small theater. Your ticket includes a tasting of Manzanilla, a typical sherry wine from southern Andalusia.
- Admission ticket to the Tablao Flamenco show in Seville
- Hear live guitar and singing accompanying the performance
- Enjoy an immersive experience in a small theater
- Includes a tasting of Manzanilla wine
Saved to wishlist!
Outdoor Patio Tuesday and Thursday
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTriana, Seville Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tablao Flamenco Pura Esencia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Tablao Flamenco Pura Esencia Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Tablao Flamenco Pura Esencia Ticket?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Skip the Line: Tablao Flamenco Pura Esencia Ticket
Explore Similar Things to Do
Flamenco PerformanceSkip-the-Line ToursFamily-friendly Shows Sightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsTours & SightseeingSevilleFlamenco Performance - AndaluciaSkip-the-Line Tours - AndaluciaFamily-friendly Shows - AndaluciaFlamenco Performance - CádizSkip-the-Line Tours - CádizFamily-friendly Shows - CádizFlamenco Performance - CordobaSkip-the-Line Tours - CordobaFamily-friendly Shows - CordobaCategory
Hospital de los VenerablesHistoric Center of Seville (Centro Historico de Sevilla)Magic Island Park (Parque Isla Magica)Church of the Divine Savior (Iglesia del Salvador)Royal Tobacco Factory (Real Fábrica de Tabacos)El Arenal DistrictMaria Luisa ParkSeville Church of Santa Ana (Iglesia de Santa Ana)Palace of San Telmo (Palacio de San Telmo)Camara Oscura (Torre de los Perdigones)Casa de la MemoriaPlaza de AméricaTriana Bridge (Puente de Isabel II)Monastery of Santa Maria de las Cuevas (Monasterio de la Cartuja de Santa María de las Cuevas) Barrio Santa CruzRoman Necropolis Museum (Museo de la Necropolis Romana)Casa de la GuitarraFlamenco Dance Museum (Museo del Baile Flamenco)Museum of Fine Arts of Seville (Museo de Bellas Artes)Torre del Oro