1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Streamline your visit to the Alcázar in Seville by booking your admission ticket in advance. This attraction is part of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Site in Seville, and its popularity can lead to long ticket lines. This advance ticket option allows you to choose the time of your visit, and skip the long entrance lines.
- Includes admission ticket to the Alcázar
- Take a self-guided tour of the stunning monument
- Beat the lines at this major attraction
- Learn about the history of Spain
Saved to wishlist!
Visit to the Alcazar
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Notice that there might be delays due to security checks
- PDF guide to the Royal Alcazar
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointReal Alcazar de Sevilla, Patio de Banderas, s/n, 41004 Seville Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- The monument has to be visited at the time that the ticket is purchased for! But it can change depending on the availability of the monument
- Availability cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of availability
- Note: This voucher is not your ticket to the monuments. You will receive an email with the tickets and reference numbers, please check your Spam inbox!. Please have them on your phone.
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Tickets will be sent at the beginning of the month of the visit
- No refunds or cancellations can be applied after the tickets are sent!
- If the time booked is not available, we will send you tickets for the next available slot, there can be a 30min-1h-1h30 gap, so please try to keep your day clear
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Njat
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Alcazar of Seville Skip the Line Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Alcazar of Seville Skip the Line Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Alcazar of Seville Skip the Line Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Compare Similar Experiences
Alcazar of Seville Skip the Line Admission Ticket
1 to 2 hours
1 hour 15 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 10 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingSevilleSkip-the-Line Tours - AndaluciaAttractions & Museums - AndaluciaSkip-the-Line Tours - CádizAttractions & Museums - CádizSkip-the-Line Tours - CordobaAttractions & Museums - CordobaCategory
Inquisition Museum (Museo Del Castillo De San Jorge)Palace of San Telmo (Palacio de San Telmo)Santa Cruz Camara Oscura (Torre de los Perdigones)Casa de la MemoriaEl Palacio AndaluzRoman Necropolis Museum (Museo de la Necropolis Romana)Museum of Fine Arts of Seville (Museo de Bellas Artes)Magic Island Park (Parque Isla Magica)Pilate's House (La Casa de Pilatos)Triana Bridge (Puente de Isabel II)Seville Church of Santa Ana (Iglesia de Santa Ana)General Archive of the Indies (Archivo General de Indias)Barrio Santa CruzEl Arenal DistrictHistoric Center of Seville (Centro Historico de Sevilla)Maria Luisa ParkHospital de los VenerablesSeville Opera (Sevilla de Opera)Aire Ancient Baths Sevilla