- 4-hour sightseeing tour of Seville by luxury minibus
- Pass top Seville attractions like Plaza de España, Torre del Oro and the Santa Cruz quarter
- See two UNESCO World Heritage-listed sites: Seville Cathedral and Real Alcazar Palace
- Learn the history behind Seville’s incredible monuments, like the 1929 World’s Fair
- Hotel pickup included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Tour concludes in the historical center of Seville
What To Expect
Gaze at the buttery sandstone turrets of Torre del Oro and then weave your way through Seville’s charming Santa Cruise quarter to see the colorful houses of the city’s most picturesque neighborhood. Catch a glimpse of UNESCO World Heritage-listed wonders like Seville Cathedral and the Real Alcazar Palace as you glide past the central square and hear of how the cathedral is the largest of its kind in the world.
After four hours of exploration, return to the historical center of Seville and bid your guide and group goodbye.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Some hotels are not accessible by vehicles, in which case your pickup and drop-off will be at the nearest available point
- Seville Cathedral is closed to the public on Sundays and bank holidays due to religious services. Instead you will visit a different monument.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Viajes Boreal S.A
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Seville Sightseeing Tour: Royal Alcazar Palace, Plaza de Espana, Seville Cathedral and Santa Cruz Quarter.