- 4-hour evening Seville sightseeing tour and flamenco show
- Enjoy a panoramic coach tour of Seville’s floodlit landmarks
- See top Seville attractions such as the Royal Palace and Plaza de España illuminated against the night sky
- Visit the famous Tablao El Arenal, one of Seville’s iconic flamenco haunts
- Watch a fiery flamenco show, performed by some of Andalucia's best dancers, singers and musicians
- Choose to enjoy a drink, wine and tapas, or a 3-course dinner with the show
- Drink in the atmosphere of a traditionally Andalucian, wood-beamed flamenco bar
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
See the Royal Palace bathed in incandescent light and marvel at the ethereal atmosphere in Plaza de España, a majestic sprawl famed for its azulejo mosaics. Cruise parallel to the banks of the Guadalquivir River and see other luminescent landmarks like the Tower of Gold and Seville Bullring, the world’s oldest bullfighting venue.
On arrival in the charming El Arenal neighborhood, disembark and head inside the atmospheric Tablao El Arenal, a renowned flamenco tavern that attracts some of the city’s most talented dancers. Take your seat and hear an expectant hush descend over the audience as a colorfully clothed troupe of dancers arrive on stage.
Feel the pulsating rhythm of live singing and guitar music and marvel at the fine-tuned skill and raw emotion demonstrated by the performers. While watching the spectacle, feast on either tapas and wine, a 3-course gourmet meal, or sip a refreshing drink, depending on the option selected at booking. Please see the Itinerary section for a sample menu.
When the show reaches its cathartic conclusion, return to your awaiting vehicle and relax during the journey back to your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Viajes Boreal S.A
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Seville Night Tour with Tablao Flamenco Show.
- "The night tour was barely a “tour” and lasted around 30 minutes, you are much better paying for the red hop on hop off bus." See review
- "We had to change our pick up location a couple of times due to our other schedule change." See review
- "Suggest that the night Tour can visit more places, Tour guide “Madam Snow” is knowledgeable." See review