- Explore Seville's art, architecture, and history on a private city tour
- Discover the lush gardens and Moorish architecture of Seville's 'Alcazar' palace
- Wander the ancient streets of the city's charming Santa Cruz neighborhood
- See the burial site for explorer Christoper Columbus in Seville's massive cathedral
- Site entrance fees at guests' expense, allowing more flexibility to pick and choose the day's itinerary
- Private guide ensures personalized service and attention
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Centrally located hotels in Seville or agreed meeting location Address: We start at the Giralda´s tower or we pick you up at your hotel in case it´s located in the city center Dates: Daily Return point: Returns to original departure point
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Discover the idyllic gardens and Moorish architecture of this royal palace, keeping your eyes peeled for the resident peacocks and carp that call the complex home. You’ll also hear about some of the ‘hidden’ secrets of this famous facility from your guide. Continue your trip by traveling to Seville’s Santa Cruz district, a collection of winding streets, flower-adorned plazas that is rich with ancient stories.
Finish the trip with a stop at Seville’s massive cathedral, the final resting place for iconic explorer Christopher Columbus and the site of the city’s famous ‘Giralda’ bell tower. You’ll end with a drop-off back at your Seville hotel or original starting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY All Sevilla Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands