- 3-hour afternoon tapas tour of Seville led by a former chef
- Visit three top Seville tapas bars in one afternoon
- Dig in and share plates of food with fellow foodies on your tour
- Enjoy classic Spanish dishes like paella, gazpacho and bacalao
- Learn about the history of Spanish cuisine and tapas in Andalucia
Departure & Return
Gourmet Tapas Tour at 19:00 in Plaza del Triunfo under the white monument. If you choose Combo Tour, Santa Cruz Tour meeting point is in Plaza del Triunfo at 17:30
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Tantalize your taste buds with a selection of typical Spanish treats including gazpacho, a chilled soup made from ripe tomatoes, and bacalao, delicately dried and salted cod. Feast upon sizzling prawns smothered in garlic; nibble succulent strips of tender oxtail; and devour dishes like flavorsome paella and fulfilling omelet.
Complete your culinary circuit by visiting two more bars, sipping refreshing San Miguel and fine wines to clear your palate. Bid farewell to your guide at the final bar, perfectly positioned in a location that allows further epicurean exploration.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pancho Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff