2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Visit the Roman ruins of Italica on a half-day tour from Seville that highlights the ancient site’s historical importance and its role in the popular HBO series Game of Thrones. Learn about Italica’s origins as the first Roman city on the Iberian peninsula, view features such as the amphitheater and ancient mosaics, and check out the setting for the Dragonpit from season seven of GOT.
- Half-day Italica tour from Seville
- Explore an important Roman Empire site located just outside the city
- Hear stories about Spain's history and Game of Thrones
- Shorter tour ideal for people with limited time
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Blue Badge guide
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Conjunto Arqueológico de Itálica , Av. Extremadura, 2, 41970 Santiponce, Sevilla, SpainThis activity will end right where it started.
Meeting Point: Avenida Extremadura, 2, Santiponce, Sevilla.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 3 people in total of the same language is required for this tour to take place
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Naturanda Turismo Ambiental
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Seville: Games of Thrones and Roman Empire Italica Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Seville: Games of Thrones and Roman Empire Italica Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Seville: Games of Thrones and Roman Empire Italica Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Seville: Games of Thrones and Roman Empire Italica Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingSevilleBus Tours - AndaluciaArchaeology Tours - AndaluciaHistorical Tours - AndaluciaBus Tours - CádizArchaeology Tours - CádizHistorical Tours - CádizBus Tours - CordobaArchaeology Tours - CordobaHistorical Tours - CordobaCategory
General Archive of the Indies (Archivo General de Indias)Royal Tobacco Factory (Real Fábrica de Tabacos)Church of the Divine Savior (Iglesia del Salvador)Santa Cruz Seville Church of Santa Ana (Iglesia de Santa Ana)Basílca de la MacarenaPlaza de AméricaMonastery of Santa Maria de las Cuevas (Monasterio de la Cartuja de Santa María de las Cuevas) Maria Luisa ParkAire Ancient Baths SevillaMuseum of Fine Arts of Seville (Museo de Bellas Artes)Magic Island Park (Parque Isla Magica)Pilate's House (La Casa de Pilatos)El Palacio AndaluzFlamenco Dance Museum (Museo del Baile Flamenco)Los Gallos Tablao FlamencoBarrio Santa CruzHospital de los VenerablesCamara Oscura (Torre de los Perdigones)Baraka Sala Flamenca