4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Be a part of the annual Seville Fair during this 3-hour private tour. The yearly festival is a time for locals and tourists alike to participate in a flamenco and fiesta gathering to learn more about the Andalusian culture and traditions. Walk around the various stalls with your guide to learn more about the folklore and sample the gastronomy of the region, all in one lively place.
- Take a private 3-hour guided tour of the annual Seville Fair
- Learn about the culture and traditions of Andalusia as you peruse the booths
- Listen to local folklore and sample the gastronomy of the region
- Enjoy a horse buggy ride to the fair and a private dinner at a “caseta”
Saved to wishlist!
Horse buggy ride to Seville Fair
Private tour with a local guide
Lunch at private "caseta"
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Transfer back to hotel
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
For the pick up in apartments and hotels that do not appear in the list, please indicate it in the booking to indicate the closest meeting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum 2 people (adults) to make the reservation.
- Indicate any food intolerance
- There are no menus available for vegans
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Grupo Edutravel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Seville April Fair Private Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Seville April Fair Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Seville April Fair Private Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Seville April Fair Private Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Seville April Fair Private Tour
4 to 5 hours
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 40 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Horseback RidingNature and WildlifeArt ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSevilleMalagaHorseback Riding - AndaluciaNature and Wildlife - AndaluciaArt Tours - AndaluciaHalf-day Tours - AndaluciaHorseback Riding - CádizNature and Wildlife - CádizArt Tours - CádizHalf-day Tours - CádizHorseback Riding - CordobaNature and Wildlife - CordobaArt Tours - CordobaHalf-day Tours - CordobaCategory
Monastery of Santa Maria de las Cuevas (Monasterio de la Cartuja de Santa María de las Cuevas) El Arenal DistrictCasa de la MemoriaMaria Luisa ParkBarrio Santa CruzHospital de los VenerablesTriana Bridge (Puente de Isabel II)Torre del OroSanta Cruz Basílca de la MacarenaChurch of the Divine Savior (Iglesia del Salvador)Royal Tobacco Factory (Real Fábrica de Tabacos)Seville Opera (Sevilla de Opera)Palace of San Telmo (Palacio de San Telmo)Plaza de AméricaEl Palacio AndaluzSeville Aquarium (Acuario de Sevilla)Casa de la GuitarraBaraka Sala FlamencaHistoric Center of Seville (Centro Historico de Sevilla)