- Art historian guide provides informative commentary
- Walking tour lets you learn about the city from the ground up
- Comprehensive tour in just a few hours
- Great for first-time visitors
Departure & Return
Consulate of Portugal in Portugal Avenue, Seville. In front of the Citroën Bar
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 Adults per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by 2 adults minimum
- Please be on time and we recommend at least 5 minutes prior to contact with our guide. If you are not on time the service is considered complete and no refunds or claims are available once a tour has commenced.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Andalusia Tour Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Panoramic Seville Guided Tour.