4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
It is universally agreed that Seville is at its best during Feria de Abril, a week-long festival of traditional costumes and celebrations. Ensure you celebrate in style on an evening bar crawl, designed to delight revellers. The tour includes access to the Feria de Abril tents and a jug of rebujito, an alcoholic beverage made from Jerez wine and lemonade. Plus, a small group limited to 15 means you’ll receive personalized attention throughout.
- Feria de Abril nightlife tour in Seville
- An unmissable seasonal expereince ideal for travelers interested in Spanish culture
- Gain access to the celebratory Feria de Abril tents
- Visit a local bar to sample a traditional celebratory drink similar to sangria
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people
Saved to wishlist!
Lot of Rebujito
Local taxes included
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
C. Pérez Galdós, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note, the supplier will not be responsible of repayment in case of delays
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years old
- Dress code is smart casual
- Comfortable but smart shoes are required
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pancho Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Feria de Abril Crawl in Seville?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Feria de Abril Crawl in Seville?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Feria de Abril Crawl in Seville?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Feria de Abril Crawl in Seville?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 5819P66
Compare Similar Experiences
Feria de Abril Crawl in Seville
1 hour 15 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
1 hour 35 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingSevilleWalking Tours - AndaluciaArt Tours - AndaluciaHalf-day Tours - AndaluciaWalking Tours - CádizArt Tours - CádizHalf-day Tours - CádizWalking Tours - CordobaArt Tours - CordobaHalf-day Tours - CordobaCategory
El Palacio AndaluzHistoric Center of Seville (Centro Historico de Sevilla)Barrio Santa CruzBaraka Sala FlamencaPalace of San Telmo (Palacio de San Telmo)Flamenco Dance Museum (Museo del Baile Flamenco)Torre del OroMaria Luisa ParkGeneral Archive of the Indies (Archivo General de Indias)Seville Opera (Sevilla de Opera)Royal Tobacco Factory (Real Fábrica de Tabacos)Monastery of Santa Maria de las Cuevas (Monasterio de la Cartuja de Santa María de las Cuevas) El Arenal DistrictPlaza de AméricaCasa de la GuitarraMuseum of Fine Arts of Seville (Museo de Bellas Artes)Hospital de los VenerablesPilate's House (La Casa de Pilatos)Los Gallos Tablao FlamencoTriana Bridge (Puente de Isabel II)