4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Discover Seville’s fascinating history and most iconic monuments on a half-day minibus tour led by a local guide. Visit two UNESCO World Heritage Sites, the royal Alcázar palace and the magnificent Seville Cathedral, the final resting place of Christopher Columbus. Stroll through the winding labyrinth of streets in the old Jewish quarter, admire the architecture of Plaza de España, and see the Old Tobacco Factory while enjoying the personalized attention of a small-group tour.
- Half-day tour of Seville's historic highlights led by a local guide
- Visit two UNESCO World Heritage Sites in a single day
- See one of the world's finest examples of Mudéjar architecture at the dazzling Alcázar palace
- Step inside Seville Cathedral, one of the largest Gothic churches in the world
- See many of the city's most important monuments, including the Old Tobacco Factory, Plaza de España, San Telmo Palace, and Isabel II Bridge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Saved to wishlist!
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Some hotels do not vehicle access, in which case the pickup and drop-off will take place at the
nearest available point. Please, indicate in the observations your accommodation in Seville and wait for the Visitours (local operator) indications by email.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Important: On Sundays and religious holiday, the visit to the Cathedral is replaced by another monument
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Visitours Excursiones S.L.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sevilla Half-Day Tour with Alcazar & Cathedral (Skip-the-line)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Sevilla Half-Day Tour with Alcazar & Cathedral (Skip-the-line)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sevilla Half-Day Tour with Alcazar & Cathedral (Skip-the-line)?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sevilla Half-Day Tour with Alcazar & Cathedral (Skip-the-line)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Sevilla Half-Day Tour with Alcazar & Cathedral (Skip-the-line)
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingSevilleBus Tours - AndaluciaWalking Tours - AndaluciaHistorical Tours - AndaluciaHalf-day Tours - AndaluciaBus Tours - CádizWalking Tours - CádizHistorical Tours - CádizHalf-day Tours - CádizBus Tours - CordobaWalking Tours - CordobaHistorical Tours - CordobaHalf-day Tours - CordobaCategory
Seville Church of Santa Ana (Iglesia de Santa Ana)Barrio Santa CruzHistoric Center of Seville (Centro Historico de Sevilla)El Arenal DistrictPilate's House (La Casa de Pilatos)Church of the Divine Savior (Iglesia del Salvador)Camara Oscura (Torre de los Perdigones)Torre del OroInquisition Museum (Museo Del Castillo De San Jorge)Maria Luisa ParkMonastery of Santa Maria de las Cuevas (Monasterio de la Cartuja de Santa María de las Cuevas) Seville Opera (Sevilla de Opera)Santa Cruz Hospital de los VenerablesRoman Necropolis Museum (Museo de la Necropolis Romana)Aire Ancient Baths SevillaMuseum of Fine Arts of Seville (Museo de Bellas Artes)Plaza de AméricaGeneral Archive of the Indies (Archivo General de Indias)Magic Island Park (Parque Isla Magica)