- Discover cobbled Santa Cruz and learn about its history as a Jewish district
- Visit pretty squares such as the Plaza de Triunfo and Plaza de Dona Elvira
- Visit the Alcázar to see the chambers and patios of Europe’s oldest working palace
- Tour Seville Cathedral, Europe’s largest Gothic cathedral, and the Giralda bell tower
Departure & Return
-Alcazar Tour: meeting point is Estatua de la Inmaculada (the white statue), Plaza del Triunfo -Cathedral Tour: meeting point is Estatua de la Inmaculada (the white statue), Plaza del Triunfo -Santa Cruz Tour: meeting point is Estatua de la Inmaculada (the white statue), Plaza del Triunfo
What To Expect
Explore the cobbled lanes speckled with whitewashed houses and orange tree-filled plazas as you hear about the district’s history. Seville’s Jewish peoples were confined here in 1248 by Ferdinand III and stayed until they were expelled from Spain in 1492.
Visit the beautiful Plaza del Triunfo and see the Patio de Banderas and Plaza de Dona Elvira, with its beautiful fountain. View the Balcon de Rosina, site of Rosina’s balcony in the opera “The Barber of Seville,” and discover the Calle Susona as you hear the dark tale behind its name. Other highlights include the Calles Vida and Agua, the Plaza Santa Cruz, and more.
Next, enter the UNESCO-protected Alcázar (own expense) Europe’s oldest functioning royal palace, dating largely from the 1300s. Explore the enchanting rooms and gardens and learn how Spain’s royals still stay here when in Seville.
Lastly, visit UNESCO-listed Seville Cathedral (own expense), the world’s biggest Gothic cathedral. Marvel at the interior and enjoy the views from the Giralda bell tower, originally built by the Moors as a minaret.
Your tour then concludes here when your guide departs.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please note: if your group are 8 or more people, there will be an extra charge of €1 per person per monument for the headsets (mandatory into monuments and charged by their staff), to be handed to the guide
- The supplier will not be responsible of repayment in case of delays
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pancho Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff