- 3-hour Seville Cathedral and Alcazar skip-the-line combo tour
- Maximize your time with skip-the-line access to two of Seville’s most popular attractions
- Explore the UNESCO-listed Alcazar, Seville’s Royal Palace
- Marvel at the magnificent Seville Cathedral on a guided tour
- Learn more about Seville’s fascinating history and Muslim and Christian heritage
- Choice of departure times available
Departure & Return
Plaza del Triunfo, under the white statue, search for the purple umbrella! Schedules for the combos: English Alcazar tour at 9:15 / Cathedral tour at 13:00 (Sunday Cathedral at 14:50) Spanish Alcazar tour at 9:15 am / Cathedral tour at 13:00 pm (Sunday Cathedral at 14:50) English Cathedral at 11:15 am / Alcazar at 14:50 pm (from Mon to Sat) English Alcazar at 11:15 am / Cathedral at 14:50 pm (only Sunday) English Cathedral at 13:00 pm / Alcazar at 14:50 pm (from Mon to Sat) English Alcazar at 13:00 pm / Cathedral at 14:50 pm (only Sunday) Spanish Cathedral at 13:00 pm / Alcazar at 14:50 pm (from Mon to Sat) Spanish Alcazar at 13:00 pm / Cathedral at 14:50 pm (only Sunday)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Feel The city
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff