3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take a big bite out of Spain’s legendary culinary culture during this 3-hour gourmet tapas tour in Seville. Explore the city where tapas originated as you mingle with food-obsessed Seville residents on a bar-hopping and wine tasting trip between several local eateries. Sample some typical small plates with the help of your ex-chef guide, washing them down with glasses of local beer, wine or sherry. As you nosh, you’re sure to pick up a newfound appreciation for this unique Spanish social culture of eating and drinking. Three drinks, plus many tapas, are included.
- Take a gourmet-lover's tapas and wine tasting tour of Seville
- Join an ex-chef as you mingle with Sevillanos at several tapas bars to taste a variety of local specialities
- Wash down your samples with glasses of local sherry, wine or beer
- Discover the history of Seville in the development of tapas, and the unique Spanish social culture around these small bites
- Perfect outing for food lovers or anyone looking for a fun night on the town mingling with locals
Saved to wishlist!
Knowledgeable and fun guide
3 drinks per person and many tapas
Brief course about Spanish wines and gastronomy
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Pl. del Triunfo, 1, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian and Vegan option is available, let us know in the moment of the booking, please
- Food allergies members should be informed in the booking (as celiac, see food, lactose etc) in the moment of the booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pancho Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Gourmet Tapas and Wine Tasting Tour in Seville Small Groups and Jewish Quarter?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Gourmet Tapas and Wine Tasting Tour in Seville Small Groups and Jewish Quarter?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Gourmet Tapas and Wine Tasting Tour in Seville Small Groups and Jewish Quarter?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Gourmet Tapas and Wine Tasting Tour in Seville Small Groups and Jewish Quarter?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesWine TastingsWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesSevilleFood Tours - AndaluciaUnique Experiences - AndaluciaWine Tastings - AndaluciaWalking Tours - AndaluciaHalf-day Tours - AndaluciaFood Tours - CádizUnique Experiences - CádizWine Tastings - CádizWalking Tours - CádizHalf-day Tours - CádizFood Tours - CordobaUnique Experiences - CordobaWine Tastings - CordobaWalking Tours - CordobaHalf-day Tours - CordobaCategory
Church of the Divine Savior (Iglesia del Salvador)El Arenal DistrictSeville Church of Santa Ana (Iglesia de Santa Ana)Torre del OroMaria Luisa ParkInquisition Museum (Museo Del Castillo De San Jorge)Historic Center of Seville (Centro Historico de Sevilla)Basílca de la MacarenaTriana Bridge (Puente de Isabel II)Royal Tobacco Factory (Real Fábrica de Tabacos)Magic Island Park (Parque Isla Magica)Flamenco Dance Museum (Museo del Baile Flamenco)Roman Necropolis Museum (Museo de la Necropolis Romana)Seville Opera (Sevilla de Opera)Casa de la MemoriaSeville Aquarium (Acuario de Sevilla)Aire Ancient Baths SevillaBarrio Santa CruzPalace of San Telmo (Palacio de San Telmo)Baraka Sala Flamenca