8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Immerse yourself in the southern Spanish countryside with this full-day trip exploring olive oil groves and mills. With a guide by your side, learn all about the olive oil making process and then sample some extra virgin olive oil. Learn about the cooking traditions in southern Spain and indulge in some local tapas (at own expense) in the gorgeous town of Carmona.
- Day trip from Seville immersing yourself in the olive oil production
- Learn how olive oil is made in southern Spain and sample some tasty olive oil
- Meet the olive oil makers
- Take delight in some delicious tapas and beverages
- Visit the town of Cremona and see an ancient Roman necropolis
Saved to wishlist!
Olive oil tasting
Guided tour of Carmona
Comfortable AC car
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Information sheet with insider's tips for Seville
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A baby booster costs 11€
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Tours can be customized according to your preferences
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; wear comfortable walking shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- A supplement for other languages than English and Spanish might apply
- If there are children in the booking, please state the age of the child.
- Most travelers can participate
- Masks and gloves will be worn by drivers and guides and hand sanitiser available
- Vehicles will be thoroughly disinfected before use
- All tours are small group and social distancing will be practiced as best possible. Private tours are available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Not Just a Tourist
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Olive Oil Tasting and Culinary Day Trip in Carmona?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Olive Oil Tasting and Culinary Day Trip in Carmona?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Olive Oil Tasting and Culinary Day Trip in Carmona
3 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSevilleFood Tours - AndaluciaHistorical Tours - AndaluciaFood Tours - CádizHistorical Tours - CádizFood Tours - CordobaHistorical Tours - CordobaCategory
Triana Bridge (Puente de Isabel II) Tours & TicketsPalace of San Telmo (Palacio de San Telmo) Tours & TicketsChurch of the Divine Savior (Iglesia del Salvador) Tours & TicketsHistoric Center of Seville (Centro Historico de Sevilla) Tours & TicketsMagic Island Park (Parque Isla Magica) Tours & TicketsEl Arenal District Tours & TicketsBaraka Sala Flamenca Tours & TicketsCasa de la Memoria Tours & TicketsHospital de los Venerables Tours & TicketsSeville Aquarium (Acuario de Sevilla) Tours & TicketsSeville Opera (Sevilla de Opera) Tours & TicketsSeville Church of Santa Ana (Iglesia de Santa Ana) Tours & TicketsTorre del Oro Tours & TicketsGeneral Archive of the Indies (Archivo General de Indias) Tours & TicketsRoman Necropolis Museum (Museo de la Necropolis Romana) Tours & TicketsFlamenco Dance Museum (Museo del Baile Flamenco) Tours & TicketsCamara Oscura (Torre de los Perdigones) Tours & TicketsCasa de la Guitarra Tours & TicketsBarrio Santa Cruz Tours & TicketsInquisition Museum (Museo Del Castillo De San Jorge) Tours & Tickets