4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Spend the evening like a local on this 4-hour tapas, flamenco, and walking tour in Seville. Explore the historical neighborhoods of either Santa Cruz or Triana with your guide before heading to an hour-long flamenco show, followed by a tapas tour of three authentic eateries. This tour includes your ticket to the flamenco show, a walking tour, three tapas, and three drinks.
- Seville tapas walking tour with flamenco show
- Watch an hour-long, traditional Spanish flamenco show
- Explore historical neighborhoods, and hear fun facts along the way
- Pop into three authentic tapas eateries
- Enjoy three tapas tastings and three drinks
Saved to wishlist!
3 tapas & 3 drinks
Departure & Return
C. San Jacinto, 80, 41010 Sevilla, Spain
Pl. del Altozano, 41010 Sevilla, Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The meeting point is usually on C/San Jacinto 1 at Plaza de Altozano 27 in Triana. It can be also at the foot of the Cathedral’s tower, Giralda. Please ask us before!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Private class possible for a supplement
- Most travelers can participate
- Masks and gloves will be worn by guides when appropriate and hand sanitiser available
- All tours are small group and social distancing will be practiced as best possible. Private tours are available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Not Just a Tourist
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Flamenco and Tapas Walking Tour in Seville?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Flamenco and Tapas Walking Tour in Seville?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Flamenco and Tapas Walking Tour in Seville
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 15 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSevilleWalking Tours - AndaluciaArt Tours - AndaluciaHalf-day Tours - AndaluciaWalking Tours - CádizArt Tours - CádizHalf-day Tours - CádizWalking Tours - CordobaArt Tours - CordobaHalf-day Tours - CordobaCategory
Monastery of Santa Maria de las Cuevas (Monasterio de la Cartuja de Santa María de las Cuevas) Torre del OroFlamenco Dance Museum (Museo del Baile Flamenco)Seville Opera (Sevilla de Opera)Los Gallos Tablao FlamencoInquisition Museum (Museo Del Castillo De San Jorge)Historic Center of Seville (Centro Historico de Sevilla)Hospital de los VenerablesGeneral Archive of the Indies (Archivo General de Indias)El Palacio AndaluzCasa de la GuitarraRoyal Tobacco Factory (Real Fábrica de Tabacos)Magic Island Park (Parque Isla Magica)Aire Ancient Baths SevillaPlaza de AméricaMaria Luisa ParkPilate's House (La Casa de Pilatos)Santa Cruz Roman Necropolis Museum (Museo de la Necropolis Romana)Basílca de la Macarena