- Discover the history of flamenco on a 3-hour thematic walking tour
- Visit the Guitar Museum to learn about the instrument's central role in the art of flamenco
- Watch a live flamenco show at an authentic 'tablao'
- Enjoy a glass of Andalusian wine
Departure & Return
In front of the main entrance of the City Hall - option 1 (Flamenco with show and glass of wine)
Just under the Flamenca statue - option 2 (Flamenco and Tapas in Triana)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sevilla4Real
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.