- Enjoy a combination tapas tour, dinner and flamenco show experience in Seville
- Sample Iberian ham and local wines at two family-run tapas bars
- Get new insight into Spanish tapas culture
- Watch a mesmerizing flamenco performance staged in a 15th-century building
- Celebrate your evening with a dinner at another local tapas bar
- Includes all tastings, dinner, and show entrance fees
- Great introduction into Andalusian food and culture
Departure & Return
- Your guide will be waiting beside the statue of King Fernando III in the middle of the plaza. - Your guide will be holding a Devour Seville sign. - Please arrive 10 minutes before the tour start time for check-in.
What To Expect
Begin your evening by snacking at two family-run taverns, where you’ll sample Spanish delicacies like ham made from acorn-fed Iberian pigs and a selection of local wines. As you eat, your guide will share details about the culture and customs of Spanish tapas, followed by an introduction to the history of flamenco dance culture and its connections to Seville.
Following your tasty appetizer, head to a 15th-century building in Seville’s Santa Cruz area to enjoy a magical flamenco dance performance. Enjoy the drama and graceful movements of this unique Spanish music and dance style featuring world-class performers and top-notch musicians.
After your flamenco experience, head to another family-run tapas spot, where you’ll enjoy more mouth-watering tapas, wine, and dessert. You’ll end your evening back at your original meeting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 6 years (the flamenco venue does not allow entrance to children under 6 years
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Available for vegetarians, pescatarians and gluten free with prior notice. Please advise when booking.
- Not recommended for vegans
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Tours operate even with just 1 person booked
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Devour Seville Food Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Seville Tapas & Flamenco Tour.